Pages

What a waste...

Monday, October 18, 2010

So this morning I am walking to the elevator in the parking garage and this girl comes around the corner in this old grocery getter with a Harvard badge on the back. Wow Harvard impressive but um...you went to Harvard and ended up downtown in Jacksonville driving a beat up grocery getter....REALLY?!? Wow that totally sucks! I mean Harvard...you would think you would have more job opportunities than just Jacksonville. I mean come on if you just wanted to work in Jacksonville you could have just went to the University of Florida like the rest of us. I mean it is the "Harvard" of the South...yeah I couldn't even type that without laughing that's what they were constantly telling us while I was there and somehow I never quite believed it....oh well. But anywho .... I guess it's hard for Harvard grads to even find jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs