Pages

Honey?

Monday, October 4, 2010



So we all know that I gave up sweet and low. Yep, it's been a while my friends and I think I'm pretty solid on never drinking that stuff ever again. So I've been making a mint green tea at home and adding a little honey to it as a sweetener. Well I just read in Shape magazine that honey is an immunity boosting sweetener, which is also ric in cancer-fighting polypheols. Also, it says that if your supermarket offers varieties that you should opt for buckwheat version, which has more antioxidants than the lighter colored stuff in the bear-shaped bottle. So finally...a sweetener I can drink and not feel guilty about it. What's the chances of getting honey from Starbucks for my iced green tea?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs