Pages

Happy Friday Lovely Bloggers!!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Man...a five day week when almost EVERYONE had a four day week...stinks but Friday is FINALLY here!! I am hoping for a super productive weekend.  I am going to make a list of all the stuff I want to get done because I find when I have a list ~ I'm more likely to accomplish it all.

First off, Saturday posts will start appearing more and the topic of Saturday posts will be well....I guess just tune in to see...(wink).

One of the things on top of my list is that Ask Shia's Advice that I have never answered....I have done A LOT of research and even have an outline ready but I haven't sat down and written it...if you emailed me it and are thinking "What the"...no worries I am kicking myself everyday too.  It will be up Monday I promise ~ cross my heart!!

What are your big plans this weekend?  Doing any crafts, writing or painting?  Hanging out with friends and shopping?  I'd love to hear.
Pinned Image

9 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you! I hope you have a productive weekend and that it doesn't go by too fast!

    -Kristen
    www.themrslovesclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that last picture is
    SO FREAKING TRUE!

    i am now curious to see
    what you going to be writing about!
    ill look forward to reading that!


    i hope you have a wonderful
    weekend.. i need to make a list
    myself .. and get IT ALL DONE!


    By the way love re you familiar
    with SOPA & PIPA?
    It will affect us bloggers =( If
    you want to read more about it
    Click Here
    Take Action NOW ♥

    xoxo
    Melina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to see what ou have in store for saturda posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to see what ou have in store for saturda posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited to see what ou have in store for saturda posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand that sentiment in that clip. I absolutely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. karbala place

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of the things used for SEO in marketing assist in moving hundreds of times on top, and you stay on the back if you don't avail that of it; remember that when an explorer searches anything, he doesn't spend time above 6 to 7 seconds and found their results quickly, but there is a problem for you if your website is not on the top of SERPs because you do not avail a lot of traffic on-site and customers do not access your website. https://seoactivators.com/ca/seo-services-calgary/
    If you are experiencing similar issues, search engine marketing may be a viable option for you. SEO and digital marketing assist in increasing your site's visibility, ranking at the top of the SERPs, and gaining more valuable traffic. However, SEO and digital marketing strategies can help your site rise to the top and put your company ahead of the competition.https://redleos.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs