Pages

It's Okay Thursday #5

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Its Ok Thursdays

Link up with Amber and Neely!

It's Okay......

1) that I haven't done one of these posts in FOREVER!

2) to be obsessed with my google earnings ~ I am almost at a pay out amount!

3) to consider framing that check when I get it!

4) that I bought like 3 deluxe sizes of my current foundation and had to scramble for an old one because I am too pale to wear what I've been wearing...I mean it is WINTER is some parts of the world!

5) to not care about Twitter and Facebook ~ really I don't and I won't.

6) to think you're too cool for not caring about Twitter and Facebook...lol.

7) to yell at complete strangers in the parking garage going -1 mph the whole way up to the NINTH floor!  I mean I'm in my car ~ windows up ~ I don't think they can hear.

8) to get your Free Drink Birthday coupon from Starbucks and treat it like Smigel from the Lord of the Rings ~ my precious.

9) to use ..... and ~ all the time!  I love it ~ it's just me...and how I roll ~ in the blog world.


Don't forget to link up with Amber and Neely!!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I don't know what I would do without Facebook and I always wonder how people get by in the world without it and wish I could too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love
    i was wondering how
    does that google thing work :)
    i want to make extra cash! let me know ♥



    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for us non-facebook users (;

    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I yell at people all the time when I'm driving and I don't even care!! It's not my fault they suck haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs