Pages

Is it just me?

Thursday, January 12, 2012


I miss the Starbucks holiday cups!

Since they closed the Starbucks within walking distance from my 
office building...literally it was across the street...I don't get to drink
Starbucks as much as I used to...I'm sure my bank account loves
that it closed but I just feel like I got shafted on enjoying the holiday cups.

Let's face it I don't wake up early enough to sit in the line at the drive-thru
Starbucks near my house everyday..sigh...I know I know...I probably have
more important things that should be on my mind but Monday I went to
Starbucks ordered my Tall (yes folks I am one of those ANNOYING people
that order the smallest drink ~ calorie counting will do that ~ lol) and when
the barista (what's the male version of that word) handed me my drink
at the drive thru I literally gasped...oh no...no more holiday cups ...
he looked at me like I was a freak ~ like duh lady it's January!

I guess it's the little things in life that make life special ~ in my case
holiday cups from Starbucks ... perhaps I need to actually break out
this bad boy more....my friend Tana gave it to me...hello black & white!


Do you miss the holiday cups?  Or is it just me?

11 comments:

  1. Haha you're not alone! I miss the holiday cups too :( Heck I wish they served the holiday drinks year round too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about the holiday cups this makes me sad they no longer carry them. i'm going to have to talk to someone about this immediateliy. p.s. the one you have up, is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Starbucks. Guess I didn't even notice the holiday cups. I only order the cold drinks (yummy!) so they likley used the "everyday" cup.

    Hey, Shia, the coffee cup you got as a gift is adorable. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, nice post!It's not just you :) There were some who really love starbucks hpliday cups!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about missing the cups, but I definitely miss their seasonal flavors...especially peppermint. They're so quick to go back to the "regular" stuff just as soon as the holiday season is over. Boo.

    www.themrslovesclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the holiday cups!
    but oh well ..they always come out
    with cute designs :)



    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is to funny... I literally just had this convo with my boyfriend like yesterday. It looks weird just plain white right?!

    <3
    Samantha
    http://biochicgeek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. I can't believe you found an exact picture of that cup! you must have gotten that over a year ago! I don't miss much about the holidays...perhaps I am more Scrooge than I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't in love with Christmas cup, yet I miss the holiday already. xoxo
    http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i do!
    and don't you live in Jax? have you ever been to Sinclair's Seafood there?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs