Pages

Sold!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hero
Kashi Go Lean Toasted Berry Crumble

So all you see on TV at the moment are these commercials that this cereal has as much protein as an egg and will keep you fuller longer.  Well folks, I bought some and honestly one day in and I am a believer.  First off let me say that I HATE HATE HATE cereal.  I just feel like it is a waste of calories and you get such a tiny amount for the serving size listed on the box for nutrition facts.  But I thought I would give this one a try since it states it has all this protein perhaps just eating at 3/4 cup of cereal will work.  And it DID!  Plus it was mighty tasty.  I got the one pictured above and it had cranberries and blueberries in it.  It was awesome.  I am totally adding this to my healthy new lifestyle...now if it would only go on sale...it was like $4.00 or so for the box...hello PRICEY!

1 comment:

  1. I have tried that one before and I LOVE IT. But yea, a sale would be totally appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs