Pages

Weekend Highs and Lows...

Monday, September 27, 2010

So, I'm becoming a biking machine. I made it about 4 miles before I felt like I was going to die on Saturday....YAY progress! (8 miles round-trip...I did the math for you Taller). Sunday Paul was off which rarely happens and I know you're thinking awe spending time with Shia....nope...he took it off for football...yep he drives me crazy with football. So, I decided to take advantage of the fact that I could drive his car on Sunday and went and did a little grocery shopping...I know too exciting for words that this is a highlight of my life...so I could miss out on some of the screaming at the tv which takes place when he is watching football. So, I go to Publix and I'm excited because I'm shopping for Ginger Pumpkin Bread ingredients.  So, it sounds like I'm having a fabulous time at Publix....yeah until I killed my little toe. I was wearing flip flops and I stubbed it on the wheel of the cart. It hurt like hell and there was some blood. I literally thought I was going to die...I thought I surely had ripped my poor little toe off. =( No just wounded. So anywho, I got home and made Ginger Pumpkin Bread and Paul's response was....this bread ROCKS. =) I'm sure I will get home today and he's eaten it all....lol. 

So today I am hobbling around work with my wounded toe...hopefully it will heal soon...Taller and I are running at lunch starting Oct 1! 

1 comment:

  1. I like the strike-out method rather than just deleting that part

    I bet that bread was so good! And I hope that both your toe gets better and the weather gets better so we can be outside again:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs