Pages

Too much of a good thing?

Thursday, September 16, 2010

So I’ve been thinking about my blog. Is it really random? Yes….well kinda. Sometimes I do talk about the same sorts of things over and over again, could it be getting old? I’ve tried to shake this fear with reassuring myself that I do break up the monotony with my random rants so all is good…right?

Well, I will have to say that Eminem being back on the scene has totally helped me embrace…if it’s working keep doing it. I mean seriously he is STILL complaining about the same old stuff. I can understand back when you hit it big and you were straight out of the trailer park from Detroit…sure complain and rant about your life. But now? Shouldn’t you have moved past this? I guess not. So thank you Eminem for the life lesson! Shia will go shelling out what works cuz if it aint broke don’t fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs