Pages

DOH!

Friday, September 17, 2010

I like to think of myself as an intelligent person so when I have a complete moment of stupidity I find it hilarious. Here’s what happened: All last week I was having trouble sleeping and felt quiet ill. Paul asked if I was drinking too much caffeine at work. I said no…Green Tea NO Sweet and Low or an Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte with Soy. Okay well here is the problem, since I stopped drinking Sweet and Low I’ve switched from Iced Coffee with Soy to an Iced Latte which has more “milk” and since the Soy is sweetened and has a vanilla flavoring I’ve chose more “milk” to offset needing to add sweetener. Also, I started drinking the Cinnamon Dolce Latte because of well the cinnamon and vanilla from the soy was magical. So anyways, I was under the impression that I was actually drinking LESS caffeine with the whole more “milk” in a latte. Um no, today I find out that a Venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte has THREE shots of espresso….THREE! I was drinking like maybe a Venti and a Grande a day…FIVE TO SIX shots of espresso! No wonder I felt like I was dying and didn’t get any sleep …. I’m an IDIOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs