Pages

Nieces and Swords

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A memo was emailed out to everyone in our firm this week. The memo states that with our new remodel that they want our personal office decor to be limited to a piece of framed art. Well Pissy Pants (former attorney I worked with) bought me a nice framed Monet painting which is apparently okay to have up. However, I am holding strong on keeping my memo board with my nieces up. Apparently it is okay for new associates to have swords and posters of Saddam Hussein with bullet holes in it hanging proudly in their offices...however nieces...THOSE are not corporate friendly.

Well as you all know, I am hard headed and I'm not taking my lil girls down. It's not like they are ugly kids (you know you know people that show you pics and you are like DAMN I mean awww cute). My nieces are ADORABLE! So I'm going to keep them up until they threaten me with more than a memo. HELL NO THEY WON'T GO...is my stance for the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs