Pages

Bah Hum Bug

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So who knows what is up this year with Christmas. One minute Paul and I are exchanging gifts and the next we aren't. So I've decided to make an executive decision and say no to Christmas gifts between Paul and I. I mean next year I'm getting my ring so who cares this year! Also, how many Christmases did I sit around moping that I didn't have someone to share Christmas with. So having Paul at my parents house (being put through that torture with me) is gift enough for me. So I am giving him a card stating ... "Money was deposited into the Jew Fund in your honor" and "Us being together is gift enough for me!"

1 comment:

  1. that is so cute! at first I was scared like this was a bad post but then your card is way to cute. next year the four of us should celebrate Festivus together since we are all more into our Jew Funds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs