Pages

Back from vay cay....

Monday, November 30, 2009

So I had a couple of days off. I think I did pretty well making structured days. Usually when I have multiple days off in a row I tend to miss the structure of getting stuff done. Waking up, going to work, running errands afterwards, etc. Normally I just feel like days off are a complete waste of time if I'm not on a trip. However, I am proud to say that I actually had productive days that didn't involve shopping. Okay there was the instance with the damask scrapbook paper....but I've already discussed that. So far today has been a pretty relaxed day, so it's been a nice peaceful transition back to work. However, only 22 days until my next vacation...YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs