Pages

Writer's Block

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So it's Wednesday how in the heck did it get here so fast? This week is just tearing by. Usually I am not one to complain but it's WEDNESDAY and I haven't even had one blog idea. So this week is the week before my boss will be out for Thanksgiving. So guess what folks...that's right I will be out too. So of course like any good attorney going away for a week, he has to do a year's worth of work in one week to make up for it. So I guess I have been so busy this week that I didn't even realize that it was Wednesday already. So happy Friday Eve Eve (yes that is EVEN gayer than Friday Eve don't even utter it out loud because if people start saying that around here I might go well...um postal) Wait .... brilliance ... I just remembered something I was going to write about. YAY! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs