Pages

Suddlenly Tragic!

Thursday, July 14, 2011


So I'm doing a bit of blog research and I come across this article on Lucky Magazine's website.  Seems great right?  The answer to all of our prayers?  Online shopping for...H&M?  Could it be?  NO!  The website they are advertising only services the Northeastern part of the US.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  So again pointless!  H&M RIP!!!! Read my comment on the article on lucky's website as "girllovesherpurses"!  

My comment:  "I saw this on your website and immediately went to H&M to buy something and womp womp wommmmmp...this isn't available. I went in thinking FINALLY my H&M woes are solved. But again H&M is the biggest tease. You can buy stuff online BUT not if you live in the US. You can go to a store but NOT if you don't live in the area of a store. Yet every magazine advertises H&M pieces as great pieces to buy. So I read this and thought FINALLY! I go to this website...set it all up...and then when I go to my shopping bag only then to be told...ONLY IN THE NORTHEAST!!! Seriously? This has to be the biggest let down EVER! Is there some reason that magazines can't think outside of Manhattan? There are more people reading your magazines than just the ones in a tri-state area of your office building. Do some research before getting our hopes up!"

Finally I vented on my number one pet peeve of magazines.  Also, had to use girllovesherpurses...Shia can't be slamming any doors to the magazine world for ticking them off for calling them out.  However, if by chance a door is opened to me one day....I will NEVER recommend a reader to buy ANYTHING from H&M.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs