Pages

It's time...

Friday, July 15, 2011

that I start thinking seriously about finding a wedding dress. I am thinking the same cut that I showed on here before but adding lace and a little more detail.  Paul and I looked through the dresses (I know ...gasp!) I had saved earlier and we both agree they are quite plain.  So here is one that we both like so far.


However I'm not 100% sold on those ruffles.  Also, I am thinking a light blue with a light gray lace...I have a picture from a magazine with a dress like that but it's like $10,000 so it won't be THAT exact dress but perhaps something similar.  I'll post it soon.  I think I am ALMOST to the point where I am going to start going to bridal shops. It's time to get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs