Pages

Hoarding

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hoarding
So couponing seems to be all the rage at the moment.  There is even a tv show on TLC called Extreme Couponing.   Since I keep hearing that there are tons of people saving money doing it I thought I would check it out.  Let me just say I am utterly appalled.  I cannot believe the people they put on this show.  It is down right disgusting.  I saw one episode where a woman bought over 50 bottles of mustard...why?  WHO NEEDS THAT MUCH MUSTARD?  Not only do they feel the need to stockpile products...they will shove it EVERYWHERE they can in their house.  I saw another episode where a woman had her entire shower filled with toliet paper.  REALLY?  Another episode where a woman literally busted out a wall in her house to store the coupons in her "crawl space".

You know me I am ALL about saving money but this is not the way to go.  This is hoarding!  If a woman had her shower filled with cats you would all be shaking your head right now or if she had to bust out a wall to fill it with post its...again you would be shaking your head.  This is no different.  This is an addiction called hoarding!

This behavior is RIDICULOUS and in the end it will just end up making it so stores never take coupons again.  I'm not saying to never use a coupon but at least just try to save money on the things you NEED to buy from the store not 50 jars of mustard.  

I mean seriously...the woman in my pics above has her kid in a dumpster looking for coupons!  What is wrong with people?!

Do you coupon responsibly? ... If so good for you!  Just be careful ... apparently it can get out of hand super quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs