Pages

Okay I couldn't resist....

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

As you all know, I spoke recently about my addiction, "reality tv". Yes my name is Shia and I am addicted to Bravo, Oxygen, Style and E! So I'm here to confess....I just commented on Bravotv.com to the housewives' blogs. I will justify it by saying it was only two blogs but still...I posted a comment. Apparently my comment has to be approved by an editor before it goes up on the site but can this be counted a "published" work? LOL! What if I don't go up on the comment list? How am I going to take that kind of rejection? Okay okay I promise not to cry. But seriously if I get on I think I'm going to try to make a weekly thing of it. Please, I might get my own show on Bravo...Shia says! Look for it people...it'll be entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs