Pages

New flats!

Friday, June 15, 2012



I just love these flats I got at Ross yesterday for $12.99. They are made by Rocketdog and after doing some googling I found that these shoes go for like $40 - $50. Can you say deal?

I am obsessed with flats and I wear them more than heels which is like blasphemy to some of my friends but hey they are comfy and cute. I love when I find cute casual flats and I'll even where them to work to play down a more professional look (ahem...like today plus hello there are places on this planet that have casual Fridays...hint hint Shia's work).

So do you love flats?

3 comments:

  1. Love them, Ross always has the best deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I know I love Ross!! Funny story - I just got called out in the restroom by the "dress code police" (she's not but thinks she is) that I was wearing sneakers ... um no you RUN in sneakers ... you ROCK these!

    Have a great weekend!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! I am really getting into flats lately, I need more in my life haha :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs