Pages

Family Drama

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have to end this madness....

Today I feel heartbroken. I have two sisters who do not appreciate me. As you can see from my blog, I am someone who gives advice, looks out for others, etc. I have friends that thank me on a daily basis for my help, advice and motivation but yet these two sisters who I've done plenty for in the past and present never even acknowledge my existence. I receive no respect or gratitude from them and only hateful words. If these two were my friends, I would realize that they were just "takers" and not true friends and distance myself from them but how do you do that to sisters? All of us are at points in our lives where things could take us each in different directions, so at this point, when we are all close to each other, why aren't we close? These two also think being "close" means that I do everything for them and receive nothing in return again "takers". I'm tired of being the person to give and give and receive nothing in return. So this is why I am heartbroken. I just feel like there is no end to this cycle because they are never going to change so I'm going to have to be the one to stop giving and move on with my life without them. Maybe there will come a time one day when they appreciate me, but I can't keep waiting for that day to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs