Pages

Funnies

Wednesday, March 3, 2010



Mad about the Funnies...

I cut this comic strip out of the Sunday paper like a month ago to put on here. However, I was on that health kick and never felt like putting it on. So I thought it would be fitting for a post now since I think it is hilarious. So I dug it out of my stack of stuff and look Taller ... we ARE a Seinfeld episode...everything comes full circle. (Taller was just telling me about this comic the other day)

Okay so I love this comic because it is SOOOOO me and Paul. I even showed it to him when I cut it out and he thought it was hilarious. I had no clue until scanning it for this blog entry that it was Pearls Before Swine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs