Pages

Fabulous Fridays

Friday, October 30, 2009

Okay so it is proven .... Fridays are the BEST! My boss is out, I came in at 10:30 and I'm leaving early. What could be better than that? Sure not every Friday is like this but for the most part Fridays rock because you tell your self tomorrow I don't have to go to work and even when you are waking up early on Friday for work you can tell yourself...ahhh tomorrow I can sleep in. So there is a magic about Friday .... it is the promise that Saturday is TOMORROW! Sure you know Monday is right around the corner but it's seems so far away on a Friday also it's that whole denial thing too. Oh this Monday won't be so bad. I have a positive outlook because I'm high on life because it FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs