Pages

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday, October 29, 2009

So it's Friday eve...I seriously hate when people say that. All in all I can see that Thursday is pretty much the gotta wrap it up day. I don't want to (heaven forbid) stay late on a Friday so I'm cranking out the work. Plus the fact that my boss will not be in tomorrow, also has added fuel to the fire to get things done. But really I thought about it, Thursday is the day that I will crank out whatever to get Friday back on easy street. The last thing I want on a Monday is to walk into last week's problems. Don't even tease me with the thoughts of Friday being a disaster and having to do work on the weekend. AHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs