Pages

Boo to Mondays

Monday, October 26, 2009

What's makes Monday my most dreaded day of the week? Sure my weekend is over and I have to get up and go to work, but tomorrow is Tuesday and I have to do the same thing again and again and again and again ... you got the idea. But seriously every Monday I am putting in my Gmail status...boo to Mondays or something quite similar...why? I think Mondays get a bad rap. Sure not every day can be Friday but face it Fridays suck for the same reason that Mondays do...WORK! So this is my test for the week. Yes Mondays suck. There always seems to be some catastrophe on Mondays but I'm going to pay more attention this week. Is it the day of the week? Or is it just shall I dare say....where I am on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays? Yes that dreaded place....WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs