Pages

Friday Letters #3

Friday, December 7, 2012


Dear Friday, you are here already?  I know for once I wasn't tapping my foot waiting on you.  Sneaky sneaky!

Dear Haters of "Happy Holidays", There is nothing wrong with saying Merry Christmas AND Happy Holidays!    Saying Happy Holidays doesn't take away from Christmas, you getting all angry and mean and nasty about someone saying Happy Holidays is taking away from Christmas.  If you want to get up on your soap box about keeping Christ in Christmas - good for you - I encourage people to stand up for what they believe in - but just remember when you're up there on that soap box ... WWJD.  

Dear Starbucks, I am living proof that we can all live without you.  My new schedule means your drive-thru is too packed for me to stop.  I feel like we have a love hate relationship anyways ... you want to charge me for soy now even though I have a registered Starbucks gift card and I am a gold star member but ... you make tasty drinks which no one else can replicate.  Now you sell a $400 gift card for $450 because it's made of steel.  Really? 

Dear Shia, Sometimes I wish you had some of those rose tinted glasses everyone else seems to wear ... seriously where do I get a pair?

Dear IRS, Why do you have to make filing out a W-4 so complicated.  Too many - I end up with a bill ... too few - I end up giving you an interest free loan all year.  WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SAY ... to pay your fair share of taxes with married and no children pick THIS!?!?

Dear Pandora, Seriously I just heard this song like 2 songs ago ... what the heck!  If I wanted to listen to the same thing over and over again I would just hit up some of my playlists on itunes!

Dear Readers, Sorry I have been grouchy all week.  I have really tried to pull myself out of it by going to bed early but nothing helps.  I have no appetite and I am just fed up.  Maybe it is my subconscious p-oed that I didn't take any time off for the holidays.  Yes I say HOLIDAYS because there is more than ONE that I could have taken time off for - see why am I so touchy?  Sorry.

Dear Christmas Cheer, I promise you'll break through this blah external shell I have going on.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



4 comments:

  1. Very cute blog!
    Now following. Excited to continue reading.

    xo
    Christina
    Livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did sneak up huh? :) I have been on Starbucks break as well and have been relying on the office's coffeemaker and it's not too bad either :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously ... I was like what? it's Friday? OMG!! I have been hitting up the Keriug at work - not too bad when you add flavored creamer to it ;)

      Going to check out your giveaway now ;)

      Shia

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs