Pages

Friday Fancies: Trip to the DMV

Friday, January 23, 2015

Let's Go to the DMV

Thanks to the fact I needed to have a vision test done - apparently you can only renew online so many times BEFORE you have to prove you can see.  So here is the gist of what I wore to have my license photo taken.  I'm a firm believer in ... don't show too much skin because then it just turns out looking all weird in that dreaded photo.  Also, wear a dark or black top.  This will help make the contrast of your head and your body show up under that bright flash.  Some extras:  I brought a magazine to read but I walked right in ... thank you DMV gods.  Also, I rewarded myself with my FREE birthday drink from Starbucks.  I got a Venti Iced Decaf Soy Caramel Macchito Upside Down (not quite represented by the photo above but again you get the gist).  Isn't that a crazy long request?!?  I have to repeat it to myself in like about a million times so I don't forget one of the words.
Happy Friday and I hope everyone has a great weekend!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs