1) get all my 2014 new year resolutions done ... there is STILL TIME! Oh wait I didn't make any for 2014 ... whew all good.
2) start reminiscing about 2014 ... it was a great year because ... you know blah blah blah.
3) start beating myself up about everything wrong with me and vow to fix it in 2015. Wait what ... I'm perfect ... thank you self esteem! (Reminder: please show up when I am plucking white hairs out of my head ... thanks love you!)
4) buy a calendar, planner, weekly calendar, daily calendar, etc. (Seriously, I am a sucker for planners. I buy them/make them/NEVER USE THEM. It's a yearly cycle that I want to break - yes they are pretty - no you don't need it!)
5) put everything off until the last week of 2015. Okay so this last one was just to be funny - but seriously what do I NEED to get done by 11:59 p.m. December 31, 2015? Can't think of anything ... #firstworldproblems
As I say every year at this time - let's not try to beat ourselves up. Goals are great and accomplishing them makes them even better, but stressing because that 2015 ball is inevitably falling in a few days has no realistic demand on your life. Unless, the Mayians were wrong and they meant 2015 dun dun DUNNNNNNN. #youknowpeepsbecrazy
So if I HAD to come up with something that I want for 2015 I would say ... be grateful for some of the great friendships I have in my life and stop giving so much time and energy to the friendships that aren't so great.