Pages

Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Have you ever just had a feeling something bad was going to happen?  Honestly, I've tossed and turned for nights ... had weird dreams ... and just had an overall feeling of doom.  Weird I know but I just couldn't shake the horrible feeling and then it happened ...

our cat is missing!  She's an indoor cat and has seriously never ventured outside more than a few steps.  Well somehow earlier today when Paul let Daisy outside Kitty must have slipped out and now she is gone.  I've walked the entire neighborhood looking for her and even check the road for fear of the worst.  No sign of her.  So I put up some signs in our neighborhood and I am hoping someone calls and says they have found Kitty.

Right now I am so upset.  What if she's gone for good?  It's such a sad and horrible thought.  

2 comments:

  1. i'm so sad to hear this... of course you are worried but try not to think the worst... hopefully kitty will be home soon.
    sending lots of good thoughts!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad to hear this. It has been such an emotional week! I really hope that kitty is ok and comes home soon.

    Please update us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs