Pages

Seersucker Obsessed

Friday, April 12, 2013

Sucker 5 ways
So I am currently suffering with an obsession for a J Crew Seersucker Pencil Skirt.  I saw a cute outfit on tv with the skirt and thought OMG ... I have to recreate it.  I have the shirt equivalent to said outfit but alas no seersucker.  So I have been on the hunt and I found a skirt on ebay ... sounds great right?  Well I feel like the seller is asking a bit much for a USED skirt.  She wants $40 which isn't horrible for a J Crew find if the great find was actually at J Crew and/or at J Crew Factory.  But regardless it is still cute and what I have been obsessing over so I thought ....  maybe I could validate the purchase with coming up with a few more ways to wear it.

So what do you think?  I should buy it?
What are you currently obsessing?

7 comments:

  1. love these cute shirts. so fun for spring! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to own a pencil skirt...but this is definetly making me want one! Love all the tops you've put with it...I would wear them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the chambray staple outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seersucker.. so preppy! The puffy sleeve tops are so cute - I'm becoming addicted to them lol

    Happy Friday!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get the skirt!!! It will be great for the summer!! Love all the shirts!! Have a great weekend!!

    *It's cold, windy, and rainy today!! HA! You would have totally needed your seat warmers this morning!! HA!!

    Best, Mree
    www.twinlivingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I can come up with that many outfits to wear a piece with, I go for it :) You;ll definitely get your money's worth!
    xx, Emily
    so anthro

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a super cute look, and hey as long as you're coming up with more ways to use it, I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs