Pages

Hello Monday #3

Monday, February 2, 2015

So to be completely honest - today I am NOT feeling awesome.  I got barely enough sleep last night to function today and I've already drank a cup of coffee and now I am drinking a caffeine filled soda ... yes it is as bad as it sounds and I just don't care.  I don't care that it is groundhog's day ... I don't care!  I've been trying to pull myself out of this funk this morning but ... I just keep ending up right at this point.  So I guess I am just going to sit here and be miserable because that's all I can do at the moment. 
 
I guess sometimes we all just have those days where we are grouchy.  I am just choosing to accept the fact that nothing short of a time machine will make me less grouchy today. 
 
Okay so stepping out of my Oscar the Grouch mode for a second - let me just give you a heads up to two upcoming product reviews.  Why upcoming?  Well I've only tried them once so far and I want test them again before so I can give more thoughts.  Also, I don't think I have ever mentioned this, but any product I review is just something I bought and tried and I just share my thoughts.  I don't have anyone sending me free stuff to plug.
 
To end on a cheerful note, Paul and I went out to dinner for my birthday on Saturday (to my favorite restaurant) and we actually did a little shopping.  He bought me a new purse for my birthday ...
 
{Guess Tonga}
I love it but I haven't put my stuff in it yet, and it's really rainy today so I am glad I haven't.
 
As for my time management, I was really bad last week at keeping track; however, since I've been making changes for about a month some of the stuff has started to become second nature.  You know like packing my lunch and surprisingly going to bed by at least 10:30.  (well not last night but let's not getting into what kept me tossing and turning)  However, things I do need to continue to work on are (i) picking out my outfit the night before, (ii) making a realistic to do list of the things I want to accomplish each week and (iii) staying on track with my caffeine intake (well obviously not TODAY).
 
Oh and small victory for me I'd like to share ... so I had $5 in rewards from Staples.  So I went in with nothing per say to buy and ALMOST bought a cute notebook to turn into a planner and .... I PUT IT BACK!  I thought about it and thought about it and then I have come to the conclusion that I am really loving my current planner setup in OneNote and why start over with a planner and let's face it I am actually USING the online set up whereas most of the time I never use the cute planner.  So instead I purchased some great pens because in all honesty I could find anything else to buy. 
 
 
So how are you feeling on this HORRIBLE Monday?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs