Pages

Birthday Shopping Spree

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Here's all the awesome stuff I bought!

a & b) Printed Dress Pants NY&Co. BOGO 50% off!  Love (a) reminds me of those H&M pants from my last Friday Fancy!  I paired them with a black top and purple sweater.  Super cute.  (b) I wore with the Chambray top and a pink sweater.

c) Clearance Old Navy - too big but totally rocking it with a pencil skirt today at work.  I rolled up the arms and the rest looks pretty good - baggy and all!

d) Chambray Shirt - NY&Co. - love this shirt!  I've seen so many fab outfits using a Chambray Shirt so I just had to get one.  It was a bit of a splurge but totally worth it!

e) Emerald sweater from The Loft - on clearance!  Also, I looked EVERYWHERE for emerald ... you would think the color of the year would be easier to find!

f) Heels from Sears "Bongo" - I know weird place to look for shoes - I have this monstrous gift card from there so I basically got these FOR FREE!  YAY!  Also, I haven't worn them yet because I am a flats or low heel kinda girl.  I think I need to practice walking in them at home before I commit to wearing them to work.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love everything! These pieces will look good with so many things, you are going to get so many outfits out of these. Love shopping sprees!

    Happy birthday!

    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up some awesome pieces! The chambray shirt is a must-have and those heels are hot! I got some similar from Khols as a Christmas gift from my mom and have been loving them!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs