Pages

4 Scents

Wednesday, April 20, 2011



1) Miss Dior Cherie ~ I love this perfume and for a while I was wearing it all the time...until the bottle became half full...now I have been wearing some of the others more.  (It's expensive!)

2) CK One Summer (circa 2008) ~ Unfortunately, this summer romance will be ending soon.  As I stated in my A to Z post ~ it will become impossible to find soon.

3) DKNY Red Delicious ~ I've bought this twice on eBay for $20 each time.  

4) Ocean Pacific ~ I fell in love with this perfume back in college and I used to get it for CHEAP at perfumania .... I recently bought a small bottle on eBay and have been wearing it for the past week.  Everyone has complemented it.  So it has definitely made it back into the line up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs