Pages

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain and Balm

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Color:  Instinct

So I recently read a blog review about this lip stain so I thought I would try it.  I like a nice soft pink or nude lip so I bought the color shown.  The lip stain itself didn't apply very well.  The applicator is hard and doesn't feel nice on your lips.  So then I though okay maybe you gotta add the balm and then judge ... so I opened it and .... 

The balm was broken off!  

Honestly I was realived ... I thought YAY I can take it back to Target and be like woah ... this was broken and not have to keep this horrible product and I can get my $8 back!  Which I did ... YAY Target ... you rock!

Guess I'll just stick to Benefit lip stains.
What do you think?  Have you tried this?

5 comments:

  1. i actually have a bitten lip stain and love it! the color lasts forever but i agree...it doesn't feel the best on the lips...but i think it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried the Revlon one...I might give it a go, not sure! But yes, the Benefit one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not tried this as I am on the verge of switching to Organic products, no animal testing, etc. I have heard great things about it though, but I think it is personal preference. Better luck next time. YAY Target!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not tried any of them. Didn't know Benefit made them. I'll have to check it out!

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you were able to get your money back. I have been disappointed in Revlon products lately. I use a lip pencil as lip stain and then add Fresh lip balm on top. Works pretty well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs