I hate this mascara!!!
Dior Show - $25 at Sephora I know I know...it's been listed in magazines as one of the best ... but it's not!! Save your money!!! I bought this mascara a few months ago at Sephora when I had a 15% off coupon ... I thought ... why not give it a whirl. Let me just say that I should have picked something better to use my coupon on. This mascara is HORRIBLE. The wand is too big so it touches like every part of your eye lid and FORGET trying to put it on the bottom lashes! It comes out too thick on the brush so it goes on like an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico! Once you get it on and fix all the mess you get to work and realize that it has smeared across your eyelid AND burns your eye like someone is poking you in the eye with a red hot poker! The worst part (as if it could get worse) it doesn't even do anything extraordinary to your lashes ... it doesn't make them look fuller or look longer they just look like you have mascara ...


Wow how creative! HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO IT>>?
ReplyDeleteVery nice button :)
ReplyDeletePegauslengend ~ I used Pixlr.com and photobucket - it took me awhile to get it right but I am so happy with how it turned out!
ReplyDeleteB. ~ Thanks ... I am hoping to make a new one that matches my header but the pic keeps showing up huge!
Thanks your comments!
♥ Shia
OMG I made one once and it too FOREVER! You should totally feel proud of yourself! I won't even ATTEMPT a button good luck! =D
ReplyDeleteI had trouble making a button too, kept having to ask google for help! Cute header :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I've never made my own before!
ReplyDeletethat is a fab header, shia. great job!
ReplyDeleteHello, look simple, but so creative. I also create your own blog header with a touch of video games, which I love. I really like it.
ReplyDeleteA little writting about life style