Pages

Guest Post

Friday, March 30, 2012

Hey, friends! I'm Alyssa and I blog over at Diary of Me! I'm so excited that Shia invited me to guest post for her (thank you so much, Shia)! Since her wedding isn't too far away, I thought I would tell you all about my dream wedding (in pictures, of course! Courtsey of Pinterest).
First, lets start off with the important part....the ring! ;)
Pinned Image
I dream big, ladies!
I fell in love with this RSVP the second I saw it, so I'll be using this:
RSVP <3
Thanks, Pinterest users!
I have always dreamed of a barn wedding (and by always I mean in the last five years or so) so my venue (wedding and reception) is of course, in a barn.
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
The dress would be something like this....
with my shoes being the one's she's wearing....
My bouquet might be something like this, but it depends on the season I get married in. Either way, I think this is beautiful!
Flowers
The cake for my special day would be resemble this....
Simple, yet classy. Just like me....well, most of the time! ;) Don't judge!
Pictures of the groom and I would involve any and all of these....
Barn
Farm wedding...
And like the RSVP said, there will be bad dance moves to some good country music to end the night!
I'm not one for cheesiness usually, but I will definitely be getting hubs and I these to wear to our honeymoon....
For the airport before honeymoon.
And I bet you readers are wondering who the groom is? Well, the groom is none other than the fabulicious Brody Jenner! (And yes, he is in Wedding board on Pinterest! I have no shame!
Brody Jenner
I told you, I dream big!
Thanks for reading and thanks for inviting me over to your space today, Shia! I had so much fun with this post! I hope all of you ladies have a wonderful weekend!


Thanks Alyssa for Guest Blogging!
Super cute and fun post!

1 comment:

  1. That's such a cute RSVP card! And Pinterest is the greatest for wedding inspiration - I'm obsessed! :)

    ♡j
    sorelle in style | $100 SHOPBOP GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs