Condo with views.... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 04, 2010 Here's the condo we rented in Laconia on Lake Winnipesaukee and the views of the Lake we could see from the Condo property. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments TaylorMay 5, 2010 at 12:48 AMOh how I LOVE the sight of a storm coming in over a lake! Beauty!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyarrielle_pOctober 16, 2012 at 4:41 AMI absolutely loving the place. The view on the last photo is so refreshing, nice place to stay and relax in there. :)condo philippinesReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlicia SierraMarch 24, 2022 at 2:22 PMcondo for sale philippineshouse and lot for sale in dasmarinas cavitehouse and lot for saleRFO House and LotReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!
Oh how I LOVE the sight of a storm coming in over a lake! Beauty!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely loving the place. The view on the last photo is so refreshing, nice place to stay and relax in there. :)
ReplyDeletecondo philippines
condo for sale philippines
ReplyDeletehouse and lot for sale in dasmarinas cavite
house and lot for sale
RFO House and Lot