Pages

Shia's Healthy New Lifestyle Day 2

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Last night (even though I left work at 7:30 and got home at 8:00 pm) I worked out. We recently got an exercise bike which is currently sitting in our living room in front of the tv. So I pedaled my way along 5 miles while I sat and watched tv. It was quiet a workout. At one point I had it up to 20 mph. So this is now my nightly routine and no need to get all worked up about having to get to the gym and work out.

Don't fret dear followers, food logs are coming. I just can't figure out how to post them. Scan my book it's a pdf, type it up in microsoft or excel and blog here freaks out. Take a picture? Well...I haven't gotten my new camera yet...it has been ordered ... so boo. However, I will figure something out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs